0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
Please sort the following definitions with their correct pairing. You will need to get each pairing correct in order to proceed.
- Severely reduced vision to both sides
- The clarity of your vision, or your ability to distinguish details up close from afar.
- The ability to judge how far away an object is from you
- The ability to only remember the important things that you have seen, and ignore the rest.
- An odourless, colourless gas that is part of car exhaust fumes
- The ability to sense a change in vehicle balance or motion including speeding up or slowing down